Old 30-03-2007, 07:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Windsong~ ~Windsong~ is offline

Default RPM and its "bias"

Galen the "Forest Gump" of usenet!

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:19:12 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

Sometimes I need a 2x4 applied to my head repeatedly to get my
attention, but eventually even I come around.

"But first, you gotta get his attention..."

Most of the noise I see here is clearly in frustration over NOT being able
to do the sorts of things in RPM that the people who prefer heat over light
would like to do. If people bitch about you, you must be doing a good job!

Don't get too upset over mistakes; nobody is perfect.

Except, perhaps, me.

Yeah, it's still frozen.

-------