Old 30-03-2007, 07:13 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Windsong~ ~Windsong~ is offline

Default RPM and its "bias"

It needs to be brought to light just how moderated groups employ
tactics out of the realm of their so called charters, so other groups
do not get sucked in by peope like Jayne in hopes of creating a so
called controlable environment that works againnst the charters...

Thats why this crap is posted to news.groups as well.....

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:33:14 GMT,
(David Bostwick) wrote:

In article Pn9Ph.116$P84.48@trnddc07, Feyd Rautha wrote:
David Bostwick wrote:
In article RU8Ph.101$P84.34@trnddc07, Feyd Rautha wrote:

[...]

Again I would have to ask why was RPM created?

Well, from one person's point of view, it was created so that you could argue
with each other there instead of in news.groups.

trust me, I would have posted this on NGP. But you know how that would
have gone.

If you want to fuss at each other, fine, just don't do it in news.groups.
It's off-topic there (and probably also in n.g.p), and most people outside of
your group don't really care about your personal disagreements. If I'm upset
with my neighbor, I don't stand in the bank lobby and tell everyone there.

-------