Old 30-03-2007, 03:50 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Catnip?

In article ,
WoolyGooly wrote:

Does anyone in the Ghetto Triangle (183/Lamar/Rundberg) or Ghetto
Rectangle (Lamar/183/Burnet/Braker) have a catnip bed I can come
steal a clump from? My cuttings keep croaking when I transfer them
from water to potting mix :\

I'll bring my own spade and bucket...

I have some... but I am in San Marcos. :-)

Oddly enough, my patch was "volunteer" from some seeds that must have
been mixed with my asparagus rootlings. It's been alive in the asparagus
beds for a good 7 years now.

It appears to grow well from seed, but if you are in my area, you are
welcome to some.

I'd bring it to you in Austin, but I'm not planning to go there anytime
soon! Oh, April 21'st at Ironworks for a cooking list get-together a'
la' Wertz is arranging it. G
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.