Old 30-03-2007, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Ipomoea seed

I have drawn a complete blank on obtaining any seed of the species
I am looking for, and should appreciate any pointers. Please DON'T
bother to point me at seed catalogues that use the names, as these
species are misclassified even in herbarium catalogues :-( I am
looking for things that have at least a HOPE of being the right
ones! They a

I. hederacea, I.nil, I. purpurea and I. pes-tigridis.

I. indica (a.k.a. learii, a.k.a. acuminata); it is self-sterile
but I believe that viable seed can be produced by crossing two
geographic varieties.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.