Old 30-03-2007, 04:10 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
drsolo drsolo is offline

Default Broken record water lily question

most of the time when reading the messages we know what the converstation is
about. there is no need to re-read others messages not to mention that
because they are embedded are almost impossible to know who said what
anyway. those few who cant remember what the topic is about CAN scroll down
lower to refresh memory. and when top posting their will be a neat column
of newer messages at the top going down to oldest messages at the bottom but
they will be complete and from one person each message, not embedded.

is this a male vs female thing? I am just wondering. Ingrid