Old 30-03-2007, 07:53 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
G Pearce G Pearce is offline

Default Microbe Lift

I use Bacta Pur Klear & SludgeBuster and they work fine for me - it must be
used as a maintenance thing, not a quick fix. They boost the level of
beneficial bacteria level in your pond. It is this bacteria that eats up the
decaying waste on the pond floor. Other than scooping leaves that start to
build up in the fall, nothing accumulates on my pond bottom and my filter
runs longer between cleanings
Gale :~)
"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
Is anyone using these products that claim to break down organic matter on
pond bottoms and help keep the water quality up? Did you find they worked
or was it all hype?
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.