Old 27-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Zizz

Default Garden News

"mick" wrote in message

"Jack" wrote in message

Maybe if the makeover is to attract a younger readership then that's why

don't like it -- me being an older (age 47) reader!

Are they really trying to attract younger readers? What do they call
younger?
Im in my thirties and I am not impressed!. On the other hand , my 70 year
old mother commented how much she preferred the new format.

I'm not sure if I like the new format ... I'm in my 30s too, I get the
feeling that they've spread things out (larger type font!!) to take up space
with less good reading as if it's being dumbed down for those young'uns that
have poor eyesight!!
I'm also irritated by the back half not being the same size as the front
half either!
btw, Garden news email addy: (see page 28 of March 26th
edition)