Old 30-03-2007, 11:20 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
drsolo drsolo is offline

Default Broken record water lily question

I wasnt aware that there was any difference in email vs newsgoup in terms of
where they post. it all started out with bunches of scientists
communicating and maybe the time between posts was such that they needed to
reread everything before answering. It makes sense to bottom post if you
cant remember the thread of what people have said. Well.... I do have the
option of just deleting long posts rather than scrolling all the way down to
the bottom. maybe my reader doesnt show enough of the message in the first
place. the fields are dividing up into newsgroups on left, then message
thread on top, individual messages below. most posts are very narrow in
text field width too. ah well. Ingrid