Old 31-03-2007, 03:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Goldlexus Goldlexus is offline

Default Peach Trees

We have/had a peach tree that stopped blooming and leafing. We assumed it
was dead.
We didn't cut it down but have used it to hang a bird feeder on. Anyway I
was out in the
garden today and noticed a tree like growth, meaning it is twig like but
bigger than twigs
but smaller than a tree, a couple of feet away from the old peach tree with
blooms and leafing. That twig/tree like
growth has NEVER been there before! Do peach trees send out feeders? (I
think that is
what it is called). I can post a picture if needed. It is getting dark right
now so it will have to be
tomorrow. Until than anyone have any ideas what or if it could be a 'baby'
peach tree?