Old 31-03-2007, 07:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
luke58 luke58 is offline

Default Are Vine Weevil Beetles killed by systemic insecticide ??

Just a simple question.

Are Vine Weevil Beetles killed by systemic insecticide ??

If so what type ??

As I seem to remember (years ago) having weevils all over my newly
planted apple trees. Literally stripping the leaves to bare skeletons.

I know that they were probably not the same type of weevil. But I
manged to control them with systemic insecticide. Now that the trees
are bigger I have no problems with them.