Old 27-03-2003, 09:32 PM
MacTech

Default glads.

"Sabaa Mundia" wrote in message ...
hi there,
i live in new york and lasy year i planted some gladiolie bulbs, they did
come up this year but all the flowers are really small and they all droop
down, i have even put some miracle grow fertilizer for them. what can i
do for those beautiful full blooms again.

What kind of gladiolus bulbs? Ordinarily, glads need to be dug up in
the fall, dried and stored in a cool, dark place and then replanted
the next spring. I have seen the "hardy" glads advertised that you can
leave in the ground over winter, but I've never tried them. From the
pictures, they look as though they produce smaller flowers.

LeAnn

http://ruralroute2.com