Old 31-03-2007, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jack[_5_] Jack[_5_] is offline

Default Growing grass

Hello,
All of you grow tremendous plants I am sure. Personally, I can grow
crabgrass like nobody else in the neighborhood. Every year is a bountiful
crop. It's a new year in Zone 5: Rhode Island. This year, I am going to
win the battle.
..
I am going to overseed in late April/early May, but would like to kill any
crabgrass before it gets a chance to take hold. What are you all
recommending to put down right now? I think Tupersan is a good product to
use, but curious how the Lawn Rangers are handling their crabgrass
situations.

Thanks for your time.