Old 31-03-2007, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Peach Trees

A little word about peach trees. They do not tolerate proper pruning well
let alone improper pruning.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...ach/index.html

For much more on pruning:
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Goldlexus" wrote in message
We have/had a peach tree that stopped blooming and leafing. We assumed it
was dead.
We didn't cut it down but have used it to hang a bird feeder on. Anyway I
was out in the
garden today and noticed a tree like growth, meaning it is twig like but
bigger than twigs
but smaller than a tree, a couple of feet away from the old peach tree
with blooms and leafing. That twig/tree like
growth has NEVER been there before! Do peach trees send out feeders? (I
think that is
what it is called). I can post a picture if needed. It is getting dark
right now so it will have to be
tomorrow. Until than anyone have any ideas what or if it could be a 'baby'
peach tree?