Old 01-04-2007, 12:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gregoire Kretz Gregoire Kretz is offline

Default Lack of toadspawn

Sacha wrote:

For the first time ever, we have absolutely no toad spawn in our pond. The
frog spawn has either been killed by frost or taken by a heron, so this is
NOT our best year!

Are you sure you're on the right group and not fishing for a recipe
instead? I'm sure you could do something with the spawn if you don't
have the patience to wait for the frogs/toads...
g, d&r

Greg

--

Have you ever really considered how much your buildings actually weigh?

No ficus = no spam