Old 19-02-2003, 06:15 PM
paghat

Default Bees in your Garden?

In article ,
wrote:

On 18 Feb 2003 16:55:49 -0800,
(Lee Hall) wrote:

Hey, there, Paghat, my fellow Raindog, long time no see!
Put me down in favor of pollination!
I say we send Michael Jackson after Saddam Hussein thereby solving two
problems at once.

Lee Hall
Zone 6B - Tennessee

You want to kill Michael Jackson for being a harmless eccentric? Wow.

Watching that coverage of the set-upon Michael was very strange. Sometimes
I felt really sorry for him -- but then he whines in a "please feel sorry
for me" manner out of his desire to be perceived as small & helpless & a
child, which he certainly is not. Most of the time watching the interview
& coverage, I had the same "chill" I get from a good horror film, but more
unsettling because there was a legit puzzle-ingredient that if only it
could be solved could not afterward be dismissed as merely a movie. The
moment the reporter in the special about the huge number of facial
surgeries juxtaposed Michael's weird face alongside the wide-eyed upturned
tiny button-nosed Disney version of Peter Pan then cuts to Michael
insisting rather maniacally, "i AM peter pan!" -- a real chill (as well as
an unattended parody of "i AM heathcliff!") because finally the surgeries
made sense -- he's actually trying to look like a two-dimensional cartoon
character which itself has no nose.

Or his insistance that it is harmless beneficial goodness & love to invite
underprivileged children to play in his private park, select "lucky" boys
from among them, & sleep with them in his bed "innocently" with monetarily
enriched parents' permission but no adult supervision other than himself,
though he claims not to be an adult -- another chill of horror. Seeing
that he didn't have a clue how to hold & feed his bought & paid for baby
Blanket (and never mind he named the poor thing his baby blanket) was
quite puzzling, & made it unbelievable even when he claims to be an
involved father. Just as hirelings fed his pet chimpanzee until it got big
& had to be sent away, so too the kids appear to be nothing but another
crew of baby chimpanzees that others take care of & which he never even
learned to hold properly.

Some things are obviously wrong in the public response -- showing his
"baby blanket" off the balcony was stupid but hardly endangering, for
instance. But much else condemns him from his own mouth.

That Michael is persistantly lying is made clear when he says of a face
that has had 40-plus surgeries to the point of destruction was "only two
surgeries," or that his purely Caucasian children are genetically his own
rather than outright purchases -- well, those we know are not true, & if
he'll lie even about the obvious, everything else he claims is up for
grabs. What he admits to is chilling enough. Add to it police & court
documents that are now a matter of public record with testimony that he
sexually molested at least one of the many boys he invited to his bed,
knkowing these remained "only" allegations because Jackson payed the
family millions to shut up thereby stymying the police investigation. One
police investigator described Jackson's bedroom as a lair designed to give
advance warning of anyone coming within twenty feet of the door, so that
even servants would not be able to catch him compromised as more than a 40
year old fellow child with at most a tickling match behind closed doors.

In the Bashir interview, the interviewer is obviously a judgemental
asshole & a mean guy, who did indeed betray Michael. It was not surprising
Barbara Walter's preface was a disclaimer because she personally would
never have shown the same attitude of disdainfulness while hustling for
trust. That Bashir was a manipulative jerk didn't make him likeable, but
what he got Michael to admit to was appalling because of who Michael
really is -- a liar, a manipulator who wishes to be perceived as weak &
helpless, & someone who behaves inappropriately (by his own admission) &
perhaps criminally (by court documentation) when left alone with children.

But kill him for it? Hardly. But I won't feel quite so awfully sorry for
him when his child-baiting empire falls. If the only thing he'd ever done
was destroy his face he'd've merely been a sad-case. That he absolutely
INSISTS on being left alone his bedroom with little boys so as to play
"innocently" in bed makes him a legitimate 21st Century Monster -- the
complete opposite of a harmless eccentric.

-paghat

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com/