Old 01-04-2007, 03:04 PM
n00b3h n00b3h is offline
Registered User

Default Diseased lawn

Ive been given the task of trying to fix a lawn, well, a bowling green. The lawn appears to be diseased. The bowling club doesnt have a green keeper as such, just members who contribute, and due to parts of the lawn looking like the have suffered drought, over the past couple of years it has been overwatered. Within these so called "dried out" patches there is moss, so the soils cannot be dry. I have researched near enough all resources i can think of and keep coming across Pythium. I would appreciate any help in what happens next. I have attached images of the green and affected areas.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9090/dscf2751lq5.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6057/dscf2766af4.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4999/dscf2771zm7.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7499/dscf2758ly5.jpg