Old 01-04-2007, 04:06 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default snow is gone in Austin

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:02:13 -0500, "cat daddy"
wrote:

It would have probably followed along the lines of what I hoped the
future would be like at this stage, helping solve the world's real problems.
And, coincidentally, the following was posted today...

2001: A Timeline of What Could Have Been
http://www.firedoglake.com/2007/03/3...uld-have-been/

We certainly would NOT have spent almost two TRILLION dollars on a
war, which we started and cannot get out of. How can people sit by
while children are starving to death in Darfur, or Somalia, or India?
How does this work? It's all very disgusting.