Old 01-04-2007, 04:48 PM posted to austin.gardening
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default snow is gone in Austin

How so, Cliff?

"Cliff" wrote in message
et...
YGBSM

Cliff
"cat daddy" wrote in message

"Scott Richardson" wrote in message
news
You'll be happy to hear that now all of the snow is gone here in

Austin.
It's unseasonably warm here.

We watched Al Gore's show and its interest and scary. The photos of the
receding glaciers and the loss of a big chunk of ice in Antartica (sp?)

were
pretty telling and dramatic.

I hate to bring it up in a newsgroup consisting mostly of people from

the
great State of Texas, but it is interesting to speculate where our

great
country would be today if Al Gore had been elected instead of you know

who.

It would have probably followed along the lines of what I hoped the
future would be like at this stage, helping solve the world's real
problems.
And, coincidentally, the following was posted today...

2001: A Timeline of What Could Have Been

http://www.firedoglake.com/2007/03/3...uld-have-been/

Anyway, outdoor gardening is just around the corner!

Scott in Austin MN