Old 01-04-2007, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Steps gone

On Apr 1, 3:48 pm, "Muddymike" wrote:
You may remember my post a couple of weeks ago about covering some steps
leading into the garden which were uncovered when the ivy was cleared. Well
it is now done and looks like thishttp://www.twango.com/media/Muddymike.Garden/Muddymike.10031?sort=5 The
steps are well and truly buried removing any temptation for local youngsters
to investigate where they go. I have started planting some spotty laurel
and Privet hedging to fill the gaps as well.

Mikewww.Farend.org.uk

I looked at all your pictures, what a lovely place, you must work in
the garden all day!

Judith