Old 02-04-2007, 12:24 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
©anadian Ponder[_2_] ©anadian Ponder[_2_] is offline

Default What did you get done this weekend?

kthirtya wrote:
So ~ what did you get done with the
pond this weekend??

Not much here. DH is tearing out much needed
hair over taxes.
The frog bog keeps filling up with water as the
sprinklers malfunction and the rain pours down.
I keep an eye out to see if any frogs' eggs have
been laid so I can transfer them to the desired
bog area.
Marshmarigold is gorgeously yellow in the deck
pond.

Watergardening labradors patrol the draining,
muddy bog and enjoy making perfect paw prints
on the carpet when they come in.

They are calling for snow at the end of the week. I am still in
hibernation mode.