Old 27-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Michael Berridge

Default Hoax?

Paul Kelly wrote in message ...

definitely!

I received around a dozen of them over a few weeks, the source(s)

is/are now
blacklisted by Mailwasher so I never see them.

btw Mailwasher is free and excellent for spam blocking.

It is apparently the GIBE B virus, but there are two attachments, one is
250 Mb, that is the virus, the other is only a few kb, that is the
attachment once a virus checker has killed it. Several copies have been
sent to Microsoft, but as they have come from people with up to date
virus checkers the attachment is empty when it arrives at Microsoft.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk