Old 02-04-2007, 02:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
HEMI-Powered[_2_] HEMI-Powered[_2_] is offline

Default Old Crow

Today, Ann made these interesting comments ...

You should let sleeping dogs lie, Mary, and not ask so many
questions or profer so many opinions of your own. Or, do you
speak for this entire NG or just the twit I was referring to?
As to being prepared to share my opinion(s), you are in no
position to insist on that.

Crawl back under your rock. No one here cares about your
vendetta against Pat. Go away.

No one is on a vendetta, but I'll give you the same advice as your
friend, Mary, stay out of other people's business, it is clear you
do not have enough to do with your own and you lack the cognitive
skills to take on your superiors. as for going away, I don't think
so - remember, the walls have ears and if anyone goes away, it will
be somebody else. As for Pat, he's a, well, you can figure that out
for yourself ...

--
HP, aka Jerry