Old 02-04-2007, 03:21 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Lar Lar is offline

Default What did you get done this weekend?

kthirtya wrote:

So ~ what did you get done with the
pond this weekend??

Found there are some GF fry out there..was wondering why there was no
pea soup type algae this year, there is an abundant slimy type, not
really a string algae... tickled meself (easily amused) while watching
the small frogs (haven't got them ID'd yet), imitated their chirp and
sure enough a chorus followed suit. We had a lot of rain in Dallas
Friday and the pond did over flow so I'm sure fry were lost.

Lar