Old 02-04-2007, 11:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
parrotmom parrotmom is offline

Default The same peony four days later

Gorgeous!!! I'm in Michigan, and nothing is blooming. I've saved this as my
desktop wallpaper, to remind me of things to come.

Lark

"madgardener" wrote in message
this is FRAGRANT! I never thought tree peonies were fragrant. THIS one
is! awesome. And down below, in the raised "tomato" box (where I once
tried to grow tomatoes and the trees listened and now I need to clear
and open the fence row to have sun loving stuff) is the reddish pink
striped one.....picture of that follows............. there are now SIX
of these fragrant beauties. They smell like sweet Ponds facial cream,
kinda......not unpleasant......makes me think of my mama decades
madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36 where the redbuds,
dogwoods,lilacs, shrub magnolia's and Pawlonia's are all blooming at the
SAME TIME?????????? yep! spooky!