Old 02-04-2007, 02:56 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default What did you get done this weekend?

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:21:43 CST, ~ jan
wrote:

Hoping to divide at least one lily tomorrow, and check the others and feed
them at the same time. Really hoping I don't have to divide very many of
them this year. Must make this spring break productive. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State

I've got three more lily pots to pull out and see if I can just
fertilize and toss them back in, or if it is going to be work. It
gets tougher every year to wrestle them out of the pots. If I wasn't
so cheap, I'd cut off a crown and toss the rest of the pot, but I hate
to give up the rocks on top of the dirt.

The pond looked pretty good after I cleaned all the liriope out that
got tossed in from weed whacking to remove the old growth, so I moved
a couple euonymus plants and panted a while. Tomorrow is another day
in the garden and moderation is necessary.

Regards,

Hal