Old 02-04-2007, 09:36 PM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default RPM moderators still do not know how to use the software

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:56:33 -0500, ~Windsong~
wrote:

We sure can count on one thing though. Galen will always make an
excuse for his fellow mods and rpm in general......right or wrong, h
will make an excuse for them.

I thought I'd start out with the truth, but you want an excuse. Well,
we (the moderators) were just having an enjoyable picnic when we were
attacked by a pack of polar bears. We had a whole pile of posts and I
guess in the panic yours got left behind when we ran. Sorry about
that.

So while your on a roll here Galen, why are my posts not passing a d
what has the mod team been ding to prevent and stop Derek as well as
what have 7yu all been dong to address the situation of your contempt
at banning folks by name not content...yea like your gona tell the
truth anyhow.

My dog ate them?