Old 02-04-2007, 10:56 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default sitting out by the pond

~ jan wrote:
This weekend, I started up the big pump and opened the 2nd chamber on
the filter. The water fall is going, but both the stream and upper
pond are still screened to catch the stuff falling from the big maple
(that is soon to be removed, but not soon enough). The lower pond,
w/skimmer, the screen is off. Fish look good, water looks good,
though I should do some water checks this weekend. Motion sprinkler &
baby monitor turned on. Water temp was 52F has fallen to 49.8, so not
bad after one 32F night. Hopefully temps will stay up, suppose to be
more seasonable the rest of the week. ~ jan ------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State

Can you explain Motion sprinkler and baby monitor please.
Also, from elsewhere in this thread, what is Polyester batting? A US
terminology ?
Ta
--
ßôyþëtë