Old 03-04-2007, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Upside-down Tomato Gardens

On 3 Apr, 02:02, Jack wrote:
ato growth. Marigolds deter nematodes. Pot marigolds deter tomato horn
worms and general garden pests.

and for your information......I've planted potato's in a bushel basket,
layering them in soil and leaves and at the end of the growth, just
dumped the basket out and there were the spuds! LOL

"There's a hole in my bucket dear Mad'e dear Mad'e
There's a hole in my bucket dear mad'e a hole.

Then Plant it dear..................

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Youre showing your age David...

After 3 days of clearing brambles, some with stems of over 20ft, I'm
also feeling my age. So today I have managed to catch the chaps from
BT and have ordered 12 telegraph poles, have also ordered a pallet of
concrete blocks and a ton of sand
so much for the wife's "Free glasshouse".
The poles are for a shade structure for early chrysanths.

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries