Old 03-04-2007, 02:34 PM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wilson View Post
I want to run a water supply from the house 3/4 inch riser to a piece of
additional land we have bought, a distance of some 100 or so metres. I
don't want a big flow drop, what sort of diameter pipe should I use
(thinking alkathene type pipe here), and where is the cheapest place to
order from, with some fittings? Thanks.
--
Best Regards,
Chris