Old 03-04-2007, 05:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Normal?

On 3 Apr 2007 15:34:09 GMT in Robert Lorenzini wrote:

I purchased a slc circle of life / slc bright angel at a
show last Fall. It had three bright red flowers on a
compact plant. After the blooms it grew two keikis
and I set it aside to grow not expecting any more
flowers until next fall. Well one of the new growing
keiki's just produced another flower. Is this normal
or is the plant just confused?

Keiki, or pseudobulb?

(Not that it's very hard to divide a plant that produces pseudo bulbs).

As for behavior... Wouldn't know. My wife doesn't kill Catts, but they
don't bloom for her either.

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up