Old 03-04-2007, 05:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Pat Royal Pat Royal is offline

Default Flowering Bay Laurel Tree

Bay Laurel is also known as Sweet Bay and most garden shops have them
in the herb section. There are other types of Laurel but they are not
edible ( toxic in sone cases ) so be sure of your dealer. You could grow
it in NJ as a potted plant that you overwinter indoors, Bay is only
supposed to be hardy to 20 degrees but mine has survived nights down to
5 degrees.
Pat

betsyb wrote:
Where did you buy this? I have looked on Google and only found one dealer. I
am in NJ.