Old 03-04-2007, 11:39 PM posted to austin.gardening
Victor Martinez Victor Martinez is offline

Default Bamboo

Omelet wrote:
I think that was my point. :-) I've not had a puppy for a very long
time. I don't have the time or patience for one. Our last 5 dogs (4 of
which we still have) were adopted as adults. Jewels was 8 months old.

SO much easier to deal with and train, and they bond with their new
humans just fine.

If only we could do that with children, I would definitely sign up!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he