Old 04-04-2007, 01:13 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
San Diego Joe San Diego Joe is offline

Default Great to have this board up!

"~ jan" wrote:

Jim wrote: I share Jan's sense of an homey-ness about it.

I concur, but have to pass the description on as Kathy's. :-)

Hey, Joe, good to see you! I was noticing your sig. line. Do you have a
website? Seems I remember ponders better by the look of the pond than their
posting nyms, though I do remember yours.

Also, tells us about Colombo? ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State

Hi Jan,

I've been working on my web site, but so far it is way down my priority list
(I'm a web and database designer)

We have had Colombo for 4 years now. My wife, a realtor found him at the
bottom of a swimming pool at a house she was holding open. He gets along
great with the Koi & shebunkin. He has free reign of the yard (he has even
come in the house a few times when the door was open) We have a fenced yard
so he can't get out. One time we didn't see him for a few days. We finally
found him in the skimmer - know we call it the Colombo Jacuzzi!

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.