Old 04-04-2007, 02:11 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_2_] ~ jan[_2_] is offline

Default Great to have this board up!

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:13:11 CST, San Diego Joe wrote:

We have had Colombo for 4 years now. My wife, a realtor found him at the
bottom of a swimming pool at a house she was holding open. He gets along
great with the Koi & shebunkin. He has free reign of the yard (he has even
come in the house a few times when the door was open) We have a fenced yard
so he can't get out. One time we didn't see him for a few days. We finally
found him in the skimmer - know we call it the Colombo Jacuzzi!

And Colombo is what kind of critter? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State