Old 04-04-2007, 07:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Bunny rabbit portrait

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

This character is eating all my new garden plants. Nothing I do seems to
keep him and his pals away from my yard. I've bought several cans of some
powdered stuff that smells like coyote urine to sprinkle around but the
rabbit seems to love it. Fearless Fuzzy.

Lookin' at that left ear it appears a coyote or bobcat had him for a minute
but couldn't close the deal.

2 words:

Box trap.

Or adopt a good female gray tabby. :-)
Those were always our best hunters.

"Patience" was a gray calico female and she regularly killed bunnies.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.