Old 04-04-2007, 07:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Juniper Bonsai Revisited 1

Omelet wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

Transpanted it three weeks ago. It's already showing new growth on the
righthandmost branch.

Lovely. :-)

Those can be a lot of work.

I've considered doing one in Cedar one of these days...

There are a lot of them around here, but I'd have to study up on Bonsai.

It's learn as ya go, baby. People here have been very helpful.

~Semper Fi~