Old 04-04-2007, 12:21 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Donna Maroni Donna Maroni is offline

Default Looking for recommendation on lawnmower repair in Wake Forestarea.

My riding mower .... the dead man switches died. It's also due for a
spring tune up, blade sharpening, etc, etc...

I haven't been there yet this year, and they're probably terrifically busy
right now, but Stone Brothers & Byrd in Durham is the place to go. I
agree with the Independent: just stopping in at SB&B makes one feel good.

" Indy Pick Stone, Bros. & Byrd. Across from the old ballpark is a true
family business, a feed and seed store boasting bulk seed and fertilizer,
annuals, country hams, honey, garden hardware and truly informed advice. A
pleasant flash from the past, where everybody knows your name and you can
open a charge account that doesn't involve plastic. Old-fashioned, but
up-to-date, we sometimes go there just to feel good. Stone Bros. and Byrd,
700 Washington St., Durham. 682-1311."