Old 27-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Gregory Young

Default how old before koi breed?

"~ jan" wrote in message
s.com...
Not me, I'll be lucky if I can even make the show within a 90 minute drive
this summer in Spokane. DH decided to go into business for himself
www.sagebrushnetworks.com so we's poor, I hope it's just temporary. The
price of health insurance is killing us, by the time we pay the premium we
don't have enough left over to cover a co-pay or deductible. So I'm

praying
for continued good health for all of us. ;o) ~ jan

Hey Jan:
Sorry to hear that!
Hopefully things will get better soon for you guys!!
I will not be making AKCA, but will drive down to MACK in Chantilly...
Understand the health insurance issues.... premiums going up, benefits down
(if you figure increasing copays). Insurance companies claim poverty, but
the largest, most auspicious buildings in a city always belong to the
insurance companies, banks, or the legal firms.. That tells it all!

Hope you have a good spring.

I've been busy with pondside "doctor" visits in WNY, due to large losses of
fish that many had. So far it looks like the temperatures have been
responsible, as water depths good, designs good, ponds reasonably clean, no
parasites, no reason to suspect SVC... Just a tough year for primarily Koi,
but even quite a few GF perished..

A real tough winter overall...

Catch you later,
Greg