Old 04-04-2007, 07:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_2_] ~ jan[_2_] is offline

Default Finally, a moderated group

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:48:39 CST, "George" wrote:

Hi Jan. He's huge! I'm going to have to find a new home for it soon.
Anyone interested? The biggest problem, as I see it is getting it out of
the pond and transporting it safely. I estimate that it weighs about 25
lbs, and is about 40" long. It grew quite a bit over the winter, despite
the fact that I didn't feed it much at all. I don't have any real recent
images of it, but plan to take some soon. When I get that done, I'll post
them here.

George

But George!!!! Build/Dig a bigger pond. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Zone 7a, SE Washington State