Old 04-04-2007, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
WPB WPB is offline

Default Cedar trees: how to space them

The label doesn't mention anything about how far to space the trees apart
when planting. My goal is simply to have a nice, solid wall of cedars for
privacy's sake. But too close and they crowd each other out and too far
apart and there are gaps which defeats the purpose. So I'm just looking
for the correct spacing for this specific type of cedar tree.

Many thanks!

David

"symplastless" wrote in
:

I do not know what they told you on the label but here are planting
suggestions. As far as spacing goes that depends on your goal. They
may grow well together as a group.
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html