Old 05-04-2007, 02:08 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] info@relaxingdecor.com is offline

Default How do I fertilize lilies growing on cement?

On Apr 2, 9:38 am, "Phyllis and Jim"
wrote:
Our lilies have jumped the pots and as THRIVING on thepondfloor. In
fact, they do better there than in the pots. But they are not
flowering a whole lot. Any ideas about fertilizing them? Or
otherwise makeing them bloom?

Jim

Jim now that your lilies are in the ground as they should be your
plants will not only thrive they should flower with no fertilizer at
all. You fish waste and the such is all the lily needs to stretch its
roots. In fact if you dont fertilize, it should break down the waste
quicker. Most lilies need sun light to bloom. also if you just
transplanted it may take a while longer or miss a cycle to bloom.

Peter
http://www.relaxingdecor.com