Old 05-04-2007, 02:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George[_5_] George[_5_] is offline

Default Absence of neighbour: cutting of hedge?

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:46:52 GMT, "zaax"
wrote:

George wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:45:22 GMT, "zaax"
wrote:

George wrote:

On 2 Apr 2007 13:35:02 -0700, "
wrote:

I asked a friend tonight who came to supper, he is a lawyer, he

says you can reduce the height of the hedge now to 6 feet (or
was that 2 metres).

********.

And if a neighbour were to set foot on my land and hack at my

hedge, I would empty a double-barrel shotgun in his face.

So you have a fire arms licence

Yes.

and your threatening people with a shot gun.

I'm not threatening anyone.

I hope one of your neighbours (or your local plod) doesn't read this
group, he might feel threatened.

If they don't trespass on my property with the intent of causing
criminal damage then they have no need to feel threatened. Otherwise,
they will pay with their lives. Simple as that.