Old 05-04-2007, 08:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] xzycumt@163.com is offline

Default Yet Another Strawberry Pot Question

On 4月5日, 上午9时39分, "Tim Howell" wrote:
About three weeks ago my wife and I planted our first strawberry pot.
We used Miracle Gro potting mix that claims to feed plants for three
months. Is this sufficient to fertilize the strawberries, or do I
need to use something else? I've got some indoor plant fertilizer
spikes. Would those work for the strawberries?

Thanks,

--TWH

I think if you take care of your plants ,they will grow well!