Old 05-04-2007, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Serena Blanchflower Serena Blanchflower is offline

Default Russian vine

* Nick Maclaren wrote, On 05/04/2007 20:34:
In article ,
Serena Blanchflower writes:

| Yes, that does sound lovely. As well as the standard darkish pink one
| I've got on the fence mentioned earlier, I've got a couple of white
| ones on the front wall, which are very striking.

I have C. speciosa, "scarlet and gold" (very impressive), "nivalis"
(white) and "geisha girl" (peach). All produce edible fruit, too!

My white ones are Nivalis but I'm not sure what the pink one is.

--
Cheers, Serena

Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.