Old 05-04-2007, 10:02 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Newbie saying hello (2nd attempt)

Chris Barnes wrote:
Just a quickie note to introduce myself. I saw this group when it was
proposed over on news.groups and thought it might be interesting to at
least lurk for a bit from time to time.

My wife and I recently moved out of the city (in Bryan, TX) onto a 6.5
acre property. [ . . . ]

Hi Chris,

Welcome aboard! I'm looking for a place around the same size in Bastrup
County, TX, so I'll be interested in following your pond discoveries.

~Semper Fi~