Old 05-04-2007, 10:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_6_] Reel McKoi[_6_] is offline

Default How do I fertilize lilies growing on cement?

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
LOL. I thought I'd said :-) That pond is 5' at the deep end, and that's
where the best lilies are.

Maybe it's the summer heat here but my lilies do best at 18" (pot top to
water surface). I'm in zone 6. Long hot summers and short but often cold
winters.

What kind of water lilies are they to thrive in such deep water? Are they
native to where you live or the ones you can pick up at Lowe's and places
like Wally World?
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.