Old 06-04-2007, 06:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Franklin L. Allbright Franklin L. Allbright is offline

Default Testing

I'm not getting any more messages from the group. I'm wondering if it's
still active.

Frank

--
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to
die for it." The things that will destroy us a politics without