Old 06-04-2007, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default There must be an easy way

On 6/4/07 10:58, in article ,
"Muddymike" wrote:

I am busy spring cleaning in the garden, presently pressure washing the
paving. There must be an easier way of doing this, it takes me hours to
remove the winter grime and algae from our 100s of slabs. The tarmac drive
is another question, pressure washing seems to dislodge a lot of the surface
stone.

So how do you remove moss and algae from paths and drives?

Isn't there some stuff called Pathclear that you water on, which kills moss
and algae? I imagine a weak bleach solution would do it but you don't want
it near your plants or ponds when you hose it off.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk