Old 06-04-2007, 02:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default What kind of flower are you?

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 08:05:19 -0400, Ann wrote:

Jangchub expounded:

I'm a brugmansia

Of course you are! G

Want a rooted cutting? I didn't mark what I rooted so it can be
anything from B.spp to B. candida or B.suavolens and anything from
double white, white, peach coral, pink or yellow. They all have
tobacco mosaic virus, but it's only spread on dirty sequitors and if
the plant is kept in excellent potting mix/compost, watered and very
well fertilized it can survive and thrive. I've had all of mine now
for about ten years...probably more like 12 years.

Oh, and I can go both ways! Brug or Datura~