Old 06-04-2007, 02:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
ctlady ctlady is offline

Default this years potato patch

Don't you have trouble with mice under the mulch nibbling on the
potatoes? One year, my husband planted his potatoes under straw mulch
and there was a lot of mice damage.

On Apr 4, 8:12 pm, len garden wrote:
g'day friends,

ok bouyed with our success last year, we did the instant spud patch
again, this time with a kilo' each of 'sebago' & 'pontiac' spuds.
nowhere special just in the middle of the front yard.

got the agrlic in a few days after the winter equinox, got more to
plant yet and one has already sprouted.

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/instant_potato_patch.htm

len
With peace and brightest of blessings,